- On U.S. holidays all vehicles increase to a six hour minimum. New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the current exchange rate.
- Additional charges will be itemized on the customer’s billing statement when applicable (e.g. tolls, parking, airport and regulatory fees, fuel surcharge, cell phone).
- All published rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rides are billed to the customer credit card. Chicago’s Finest Worldwide Car Service accepts the following, American Express, Discover Card, Mastercard and Visa.
Events Services (Limousines, Vans, Minibuses, Motorcoaches)
All event services vehicle types will be billed at the prevailing Chicago’s Finest Worldwide Car Service chauffeur hourly rate. Customers are billed from the time personnel/vehicles leave the Chicago’s Finest Worldwide Car Service facility until the time it returns to the Chicago’s Finest Worldwide Car Service facility. All reservations that are billed on an hourly basis, will be billed a minimum of fifteen minutes travel time each way plus the time the passenger in with the vehicle. Fractions of and hour are rounded up to the nest quarter-hour.
- Chicago’s Finest Worldwide Car Service has standardized routes with flat-rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and airports.
- Waiting time is defined as the length of time that elapses between a scheduled pickup and a passenger getting into the reserved vehicle. After a forty-five minutes grace period on all flat-rate trips they become an hourly priced ride and are billed at the given vehicle's hourly rate.
- Passenger-requested stops during a transfer rate trip will result in the trip turning into a charter and be are billed at the given vehicle's hourly rate.
- Passenger-requested stops off route during a flat-rate trip will be charged the prevailing hourly rate.
- Cancellation and no-show - Cancellation charges equal to the rate confirmed at time of reservation will apply unless:
- Sedans are cancelled more than three (3) hour prior to scheduled pickup time.
- Motor coaches are cancelled more than seventy-two (72) hours prior to scheduled pickup time.
- Vans, minibuses and sport utility vehicles are cancelled more than forty-eight (48) hours prior to scheduled pickup time.
- Limousines are cancelled more than six (6) hours prior to scheduled pickup time.
- Coordinators are cancelled more than two (2) hours prior to the scheduled arrival time.
- A no-show fee equal to the base fare price of the trip, plus any applicable waiting time fee, will be charged when the passenger(s) fails to arrive at the designated location. To avoid a no-show fee, call (866) 696-0222 if you cannot locate your sedan.
The above cancellation terms represent standard policy at Chicago’s Finest Worldwide Car Service and may be modified from time to time based on market, desired reservation dates and vehicle availability. All modifications that are mutually agreed upon in writing or communicated and confirmed at the time of reservation will supersede the above.
- Chicago’s Finest Worldwide Car Service shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to, weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Chicago’s Finest Worldwide Car Service assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings or any items left in the vehicle.
- Chicago’s Finest Worldwide Car Service does not provide child safety seats. Parents and guardians of children traveling in Chicago’s Finest Worldwide Car Service vehicles are responsible for providing and installing child safety seats in accordance with state and federal laws.